Here is a news review:
- Venezuelan Victim’s Association Opposes Pardon Requests for Perpetrators of 2002 Coup
- Judge: U.S. Gov’t Must Prove Manning Knowingly Aided Al-Qaeda
- Court Orders Nuclear Regulatory Commission to Explain Why it Exempted Indian Point Reactor from Fire Safety Regulations
- A Good Year for Red Umbrellas: Advances in Sex Workers Rights in 2012
- Paid sick days legislation would benefit public health, business
- Free Speech Victory - Court Grants Preliminary Injunction in EFF's Prop 35 Suit
- Canadian Court Refuses to Ship Megaupload Servers to the US
- What to Do about Computer Crime Laws
- Copyright “Strike” Systems Are Modern Witch Trials
- Farewell to Aaron Swartz, an Extraordinary Hacker and Activist
- Cuba Immigration Reforms Going into Effect Today
- Two More Horrific Gang Rapes: Why Rage Against Women Is Boiling Over in India
- Aaron Swartz's Lawyer: Prosecutor Stephen Heymann Wanted 'Juicy' Case For Publicity
- Law Professor James Grimmelmann Explains How He Probably Violated The Same Laws As Aaron Swartz
- EFF's Initial Improvements to Aaron's Law for Computer Crime Reform
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not neccesarily those of TGTM news.
News from "emptywheel.net," "thestand.org," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com," and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.News from "venezuelanalysis.com," and "democracynow.org," used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News from "rhrealitycheck.org" used under permission of the Creative
Commons by-attribution share-alike license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.