Here is a news review:
- BRICS Countries Plan New Development Bank in Challenge to U.S.-Dominated World Bank, IMF
- Report: Official Promoted to Top CIA Post Linked to Black Sites, Destruction of Torture Tapes
- Labor Law Loses Its Watchdog
- Lt. Dan Choi Convicted for ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Protest
- U.S. Spent $3.7 Million on Ex-Presidents in 2012; George W. Bush the Most Costly
- NATO Researchers: U.S.-Israeli Cyber-Attack on Iran Was Illegal "Act of Force"
- Rather Than Fix The CFAA, House Judiciary Committee Planning To Make It Worse... Way Worse
- BitTorrent ‘s Bram Cohen Patents Revolutionary Live Streaming Protocol
- DOJ Misled Judges For Years About How It Was Using Stingray Devices To Spy On People
- Government Can Keep Key Emails With Hollywood Lobbyists About 'Six Strikes' Secret
- BRICS Go Over the Wall
- Venezuela, Chavez, and the Women’s Revolution
- Can You Trust Big Banks With Your Money?
- New Zealand Gave Kim Dotcom Residency, Knowing He Was Wanted By FBI
- Websites Can Legally Pirate Porn Movies, Prosecutors Rule
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not neccesarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "inthesetimes.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "rhrealitycheck.org" used under terms of their republication policy.
News from "torrentfreak.com" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "democracynow.org," used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.