Inspired by a recent meeting with Ken Fallon, Knightwise presents 15 excuses not to record a show.
Hosted by knightwise on 2015-03-16 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (4)
Inspired by a recent meeting with Ken Fallon at Fossdem, Knightwise presents 15 excuses not to record for Hacker Public Radio.
- I don't have the right Gear
- It doesn't sound so polished
- I don't know how to upload
- I don't have a radio voice
- I don't have the time
- I'm shy
- I don't have anything to say
- The stuff I know about is realy niche and noone will be interested
- What if I get negative comments
- Who would listen to my show anyway
- I've never done this before
- I'll get around to it someday
- I recorded a show but I'm too afraid to submit it
- It takes me a long time to edit out the "um" and "er"
- I don't know enough about audio editing yet
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Comment #1 posted on 2015-03-17T15:13:50Z by johanv
Thank you for the reminder :-)
Comment #2 posted on 2015-03-21T18:43:06Z by anonymous
maybe I'll do one. MAYBE....
Comment #3 posted on 2015-04-06T16:29:35Z by Andres
I uploaded one as a result of this
Uploaded an episode that ticks all the boxes.
Comment #4 posted on 2015-05-23T02:52:24Z by Epicanis
I should do an episode nominating myself for an award...
...because based on this episode, I probably have the most ridiculously lame excuses (plural!) for not getting the three that I've got in progress finished and uploaded yet. The excuses presented here sound perfectly rational by comparison.