A short summary of all the crap Windigo lugs back and forth
Hosted by Windigo on 2016-07-20 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (2)
This is an open series where Hacker Public Radio Listeners can share with the community the items that they can't live without, what they find useful in day to day life.
If you should happen to find me on the road, don’t kill me! I’m an atheist!
Also, this will be the contents of my bag:
- Stainless steel coffee mug, Stewarts-branded
- Stanley stainless steel thermos
- Kleen kanteen wide, 40oz stainless steel water bottle
- 1½-foot micro USB cable
- Ethernet cable (currently retractable)
- Sony headphones
- Handful of SD and USB storage, including 64GB primary on keychain
- Maglite AA-powered flashlight
- Ballpoint pen
- Lunch, usually in a mason jar or metal box
- If it’s Wednesday or Thursday, my backup drive
- Dell Mini 9 with AC adapter
- If I’m walking to the Tech Center, a ZaReason Verix laptop with AC adapter
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Comment #1 posted on 2016-07-26T18:44:13Z by NYbill
Ha, our old Mini9 is still kicking huh? Good to hear its still being put to good use!
Comment #2 posted on 2016-07-28T18:21:20Z by Windigo
Not only still kicking, but its been my primary machine for the past three weeks while traveling.
In fact, I'm typing on it right now! Because it was in my bag! How meta!
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).