Current podcasts that I listen to on my Android devices.
Hosted by Reg A on 2017-01-16 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (3)
This is an open series where Hacker Public Radio listeners can share and recommend podcasts that they listen to.
- SystemAU - Australian Linux Perspective with Music
- Accidental Tech Podcast - Apple Computers/Programs
- Android Central Podcast - Android Devices
- BleedTV Podcast - TV Info
- Common Sense with Dan Carlin
- Dan Carlin's Hard Core History - History Lessons
- Hacker Public Radio
- Jalen & Jacoby - ESPN Sports Guys
- Last Men on Earth - 2 Dudes Being Crude over Alcohol
- Linux Voice - Linux Guys talking Linux
- Linux for the Rest of US - Door to Door Geek & Cody Cooper
- MintCast - About Linux Mint from the Linux Mint Community
- MobileTech Roundup - Kevin Tofel & Mat Miller talking mobile devices
- Linux Luddites - Linux Talk From Cranky Dudes
- No Agenda - John Dvorak & Adam Curry Deconstruct the News
- PTI - Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon Talking Sports
- Stuff You Missed in History Class - Short, Concise History Lesson
- Talking TV with Ryan & Ryan - 2 TV Critics
- Television Zombies - 4 Friends Talking SF and Fantasy TV
- TLLTS - The Linux Link Tech Show
- The Talk Show with John Gruber - Daring Fireball/Apple Topics
- The Tony Kornheiser Show - Sports, Life, Politics, Movies, etc.
- TV Campfire Podcasts - TV Bloggers & TV Industry Pros Talking TV
- TV Talk Machine w/ Tom Goodman & Jason Snell - TV Industry
- TV Times Three - TV Bloggers Talking Up their Favorite Shows
- The Ubuntu Podcast - Ubuntu Linux Plus other Distros/Linux Info
- I Can't Believe this S*hit - 2 Politically Incorrect Dudes Talking Junk
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Comment #1 posted on 2017-01-17T10:41:34Z by pauleb
Update on Linux Luddites
probably you recorded the podcast before the news were out. Linux Luddites, which really was a great show, ended with the new year. But two of the guys went on and started Late Night Linux as a follow up podcast. So to update the list also visit http://latenightlinux.com .
And since you put them on your list I think I'll give TLLTS another go. I couldn't really get into them the first time I tried.
best wishes and thanks for all the content!
Comment #2 posted on 2017-01-18T03:18:33Z by reg a
Linux Luddites Update Info
I had not listened to the last 2 Luddites podcasts when I submitted my list.
Thanks for the info,
Comment #3 posted on 2017-03-06T17:36:34Z by Bookewyrmm
thanks and sorry
Thanks for the good show(s)! I had been looking for a podcast manager for my android phone and tried Podkicker! I am currently using the free version, and have been using it since about a week after your show aired.I have every intention of supporting the developer and buying the paid version! What a great little app!
I will also be checking out some of the podcasts you mentioned!
The sorry is for my taking so long to reply.