Current podcasts that I listen to on my Android devices.
Hosted by Reg A on 2017-01-16 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (3)
This is an open series where Hacker Public Radio listeners can share and recommend podcasts that they listen to.
- SystemAU - Australian Linux Perspective with Music
- Accidental Tech Podcast - Apple Computers/Programs
- Android Central Podcast - Android Devices
- BleedTV Podcast - TV Info
- Common Sense with Dan Carlin
- Dan Carlin's Hard Core History - History Lessons
- Hacker Public Radio
- Jalen & Jacoby - ESPN Sports Guys
- Last Men on Earth - 2 Dudes Being Crude over Alcohol
- Linux Voice - Linux Guys talking Linux
- Linux for the Rest of US - Door to Door Geek & Cody Cooper
- MintCast - About Linux Mint from the Linux Mint Community
- MobileTech Roundup - Kevin Tofel & Mat Miller talking mobile devices
- Linux Luddites - Linux Talk From Cranky Dudes
- No Agenda - John Dvorak & Adam Curry Deconstruct the News
- PTI - Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon Talking Sports
- Stuff You Missed in History Class - Short, Concise History Lesson
- Talking TV with Ryan & Ryan - 2 TV Critics
- Television Zombies - 4 Friends Talking SF and Fantasy TV
- TLLTS - The Linux Link Tech Show
- The Talk Show with John Gruber - Daring Fireball/Apple Topics
- The Tony Kornheiser Show - Sports, Life, Politics, Movies, etc.
- TV Campfire Podcasts - TV Bloggers & TV Industry Pros Talking TV
- TV Talk Machine w/ Tom Goodman & Jason Snell - TV Industry
- TV Times Three - TV Bloggers Talking Up their Favorite Shows
- The Ubuntu Podcast - Ubuntu Linux Plus other Distros/Linux Info
- I Can't Believe this S*hit - 2 Politically Incorrect Dudes Talking Junk
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Comment #1 posted on 2017-01-17T10:41:34Z by pauleb
Update on Linux Luddites
probably you recorded the podcast before the news were out. Linux Luddites, which really was a great show, ended with the new year. But two of the guys went on and started Late Night Linux as a follow up podcast. So to update the list also visit http://latenightlinux.com .
And since you put them on your list I think I'll give TLLTS another go. I couldn't really get into them the first time I tried.
best wishes and thanks for all the content!
Comment #2 posted on 2017-01-18T03:18:33Z by reg a
Linux Luddites Update Info
I had not listened to the last 2 Luddites podcasts when I submitted my list.
Thanks for the info,
Comment #3 posted on 2017-03-06T17:36:34Z by Bookewyrmm
thanks and sorry
Thanks for the good show(s)! I had been looking for a podcast manager for my android phone and tried Podkicker! I am currently using the free version, and have been using it since about a week after your show aired.I have every intention of supporting the developer and buying the paid version! What a great little app!
I will also be checking out some of the podcasts you mentioned!
The sorry is for my taking so long to reply.
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).