hpr2989 :: 2019-2020 New Year Show Episode 1
Eighth Annual New Year Show - Sint brings toys
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on Thursday 2020-01-16 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: 2019-20 New Year Show, NYS.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (2)
Part of the series: HPR New Year Show
Our community welcomes in every time zone to the New Year in this annual event.
Hacker Public Radio 2019-20 New Year Show Episode 1
04:30 - 11:00 EST (09:30 - 16:00 UTC)
- Ken explains Sinterklaas
- Ken & Popey chat
- Netminer invites Popey & Ken's daughter to be guests on LinuxLUGcast
- Raspberry Pi IV discussion
- Popey and TonyH chat about restoring model cars
- Popey and TonyH chat about: More model cars, 8-bit computing, ZX Spectrum, Commodore
- Sinclair calculator - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sinclair_calculators
- Popey and TonyH speak about Lenovo laptops
- Mr Cholmondley Warner (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQWPR9TM0Gk)
- DaveM and TonyH talk more about model cars, their restoration and history
- DaveM is working on a "MagicMirror2" system on a Pi 3A+ to show status information
- Dinky Toys - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinky_Toys
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr2989.wav