hpr3831 :: Introducing Bumble Bee.
Some Guy On the Internet chats with a friend, Bumble Bee.
Hosted by Some Guy On The Internet on Monday 2023-04-10 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: 7 days to die, Cricut, Minecraft, Software.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (3)
- Article: The "7 days to die"
- Author: The Fun Pimps. (N/A).
- An open-world game that is a unique combination of first-person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. Play the definitive zombie survival sandbox RPG that came first.
- Supporting Article: The Steam page for "7 days to die".
- Author: Steampowered.com. (N/A).
- Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
- Article: Cricut Maker 3 product page.
- Author: Cricut shop. (N/A).
- Make more than you ever dreamed possible with Cricut Maker 3, the ultimate smart cutting machine.
- Article: Welcome to the official site of
- Author: Mojang. (N/A).
- A game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
- Article: What
is "Port Forwarding"?
- Author: Wikipedia. (N/A).
- In computer networking, port forwarding or port mapping is an application of network address translation (NAT) that redirects a communication request from one address and port number combination to another while the packets are traversing a network gateway, such as a router or firewall. This technique is most commonly used to make services on a host residing on a protected or masqueraded (internal) network available to hosts on the opposite side of the gateway (external network), by remapping the destination IP address and port number of the communication to an internal host.
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3831.wav