hpr2566 :: HPR Community News for May 2018
HPR Volunteers talk about shows released and comments posted in May 2018
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on Monday 2018-06-04 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Community News.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (2)
Part of the series: HPR Community News
A monthly look at what has been going on in the HPR community. This is a regular show scheduled for the first Monday of the month.
There were no new hosts this month.
Last Month's Shows
Comments this month
These are comments which have been made during the past month, either to shows
released during the month or to past shows.
There are 18 comments in total.
There are 7 comments on 5 previous shows:
- hpr1762 (2015-05-05) "HPR Audio Book Club 10" by HPR_AudioBookClub.
- Comment 2: dodddummy on 2018-05-12: "Tickles me in places I'm not sure I'm comfortable with"
- hpr2381 (2017-09-18) "Benefits of a tabletop" by klaatu.
- Comment 4: Brian DeRocher on 2018-05-02: "open source games"
- hpr2536 (2018-04-23) "Lostnbronx examines points-of-view and tenses in storytelling." by lostnbronx.
- Comment 1: Fweeb on 2018-05-02: "2nd person"
- Comment 2: clacke on 2018-05-02: "Chinese"
- Comment 3: lostnbronx on 2018-05-02: "Fweeb, I think you're right"
- hpr2540 (2018-04-27) "28 - TLS 1.3" by Ahuka.
- Comment 1: Gavtres on 2018-04-30: "TLS 1.3"
- hpr2541 (2018-04-30) "Microphone Wind Screen Demo" by lostnbronx.
- Comment 1: folky on 2018-05-03: "Very quit"
There are 11 comments on 8 of this month's shows:
- hpr2546 (2018-05-07) "HPR Community News for April 2018" by HPR Volunteers.
- Comment 1: clacke on 2018-05-07: "Re: butchering"
- hpr2547 (2018-05-08) "MSYS2" by clacke.
- Comment 1: ClaudioM on 2018-05-08: "MSYS2 is What Cygwin Should Be"
- Comment 2: Gavtres on 2018-05-08: "Git Bash"
- hpr2549 (2018-05-10) "DVD ripping using old hardware" by Archer72.
- Comment 1: Klaatu on 2018-05-30: "neat"
- hpr2550 (2018-05-11) "Howto get started playing RPGs" by klaatu.
- Comment 1: redrider06 on 2018-05-22: "Howto get started playing RPGs"
- hpr2551 (2018-05-14) "Calibrating Calibration" by NYbill.
- Comment 1: mcnalu on 2018-05-14: "Oscillowant"
- Comment 2: NYbill on 2018-05-14: "A chimp by another name..."
- hpr2556 (2018-05-21) "Building trust" by klaatu.
- Comment 1: Ken Fallon on 2018-05-25: "Profound"
- hpr2557 (2018-05-22) "Styx -- The Purely Functional Static Site Generator" by clacke.
- Comment 1: clacke on 2018-04-05: "Addendum: Styx was written by Eric Sagnes"
- hpr2560 (2018-05-25) "General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)" by Ken Fallon.
Mailing List discussions
Policy decisions surrounding HPR are taken by the community as a whole. This discussion takes place on the Mail List which is open to all HPR listeners and contributors. The discussions are open and available on the HPR server under Mailman.
The threaded discussions this month can be found here:https://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2018-May/thread.html
Any other business
There have been two changes to the HPR website in May:
The tags for a show are now being displayed in the header of each show page
A fault in the comment display code, which resulted in comments containing the percent sign (%) not to be displayed, has been corrected.
Tags and Summaries
Windigo for sending in updates in the past month.
Over the period tags and/or summaries have been added to 2 shows which were missing them.
If you would like to contribute to the tag/summary project visit the summary page at https://hackerpublicradio.org/report_missing_tags.php and follow the instructions there.
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr2566.wav