- Ed Finkler
- Dork, Dad, JS, PHP & Python feller, FictiveKin brosef, FOSS nerd, webappsec dude, general miscreant.
- @funkatron: https://twitter.com/funkatron
- /dev/hell - The Development Hell Podcast
- Chris Hartjes and Ed Finkler are trapped in Development Hell. They record their freewheeling, uncensored discussions on programming the web, so future generations can learn from their failures.
- Open Sourcing Mental Illness
- Open Sourcing Mental Illness is a speaking campaign by Ed Finkler to raise awareness and understanding of mental illness in the developer community.
- The premier professional PHP conference with a community flair: https://tek.phparch.com/
- Stanford's Sapolsky On Depression in U.S. (Full Lecture)
- Prompt is an effort to actually try to help improve the lives of developers, especially those who are affected in any way by things like depression, anxiety, or any other mental illness.
- Blue Hackers
- The objective of this initiative is to make visible that there are many fellow geeks among us who are intimately familiar with depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder. It helps to know youre not alone. And its not because we're geeks, but because we're human.
- Paul Fenwick
- Adventuretarian. Enjoys Perl, social hacking, mycology, scuba diving, coffee, cycling, FOSS, meeting new people, and talking like a pirate. World famous in NZ.
- Welcome to Devpressed
- Anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, bipolar, schizophrenia... these are far more prevalent in the developer community than you would believe, but we don't talk about it because of the shame. This forum is a place to share our stories, and help our friends.
- YOU ARE NOT ALONE Podcast
- Weekly online podcast interviews with comedians, artists, friends, and the occasional doctor. All exploring mental illness, trauma, addiction and negative thinking.
- Stanford University:
- Stanford University Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/stanford
- LICENSE: Creative Commons (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works). For more information about this license, please read: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/.
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).