Inoffensive in every region of the world.
Thank you to everyone who has listened to my previous episodes. I hope I am not boring you all to death!
Why am I recording this series?
- You can hear my reasoning for why I am making this series by listening to the introduction to any of the previous four episodes in this series. Yes, this is a shameless plug for you to listen to my other works.
Because there are so many podcasts to list, I have broken them down into 6 different episodes based on topics:
- Part 1 - News & Current Events
- Part 2 - General Information Security
- Part 3 - Career & Personal Development
- Part 4 - Social Engineering
- Part 5 -
- Hacks & Attacks
- Technical Information & Learning
- Infosec Community / Social / History
- Part 6 - Infosec Leadership
Hacks & Attacks
Malicious Life Ran Levi sponsored by Cybereason (Periodically)
- Detailed descriptions of specific historical events in cybersecurity
Darknet Diaries - Jack Rhysider (Bi-Weekly)
- Stories from the darker side of the net
Technical information / learning
Digital Forensic Survival Podcast - Michael Leclair (Weekly)
- A weekly deep dive into digital forensics
The Offensive Security Podcast - TJ Null and Jeremy Miller (Harbinger) and sponsored by Offensive Security (Creators of the OSCP Offensive Security Certified Professional certification)
- Probably belongs in the Career & Personal Development category, but I discovered it after I had already recorded that episode.
- Interviews with Red team practitioners and other security professionals, related to the various certifications and training available with Offensive Security.
Community / Social / History
Command Line Heroes - Saron Yitbarek and sponsored by Red Hat (Weekly with gaps between seasons)
- Tells the stories about how got to be where we are today, from open source to dev-ops, hardware, programming languages, and everything in between
Beers with Talos - Mitch Neff, Craig Williams, Joel Esler, Matt Olney all part of Cisco Talos Research Center (Periodically)
- A light hearted and sarcastic podcast which touches on current issues of interest to the hosts
I hope that this series has helped introduce you to some new and interesting listening options. Give some of them a try, and I would love to get your feedback in the episode comments on the HPR website.
The next and final episode of this series will be about Information Security Leadership podcasts.
Thank you for listening.