In this episode, the Inlaws are hosting Neil Johnson, VP of Engineering at Element. But this is not just about this popular Matrix graphical user interface but rather about this federated communication network dubbed as the next big thing after Mastodon and Discord, soon to take over the world (pretty much like the Inlaws themselves - it's gonna get crowded... :-).
- The Matrix Foundation: https://matrix.org/foundation
- Element: https://github.com/vector-im/element-web
- Synapse (Matrix reference implementation in Python): https://github.com/matrix-org/synapse
- Dendrite (Matrix implementation in Gloang): https://github.com/matrix-org/dendrite
- Conduit (Matrix implementation in Rust): https://github.com/timokoesters/conduit
- EU interoperability: https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/sites/default/files/eif_brochure_final.pdf
- Terry Pratchett: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Pratchett#Works