Audacity seems to have developed some sensitivity problems of late and that has affected my ability to process my podcast files as explained in HPR 3900. I have found some evidence that the Audacity team is aware of this, but for now this is how I work around the problem.
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).