There were no new hosts this month.
Last Month's Shows
Comments this month
These are comments which have been made during the past month, either to shows released during the month or to past shows. There are 14 comments in total.
There is 1 comment on 1 previous show:
- hpr3737 (2022-11-29) "Review of KOBO Libra H20 e-reader" by Rho`n.
- Comment 1: Aaron Cocker on 2022-12-05: "Kobo e-readers"
This month's shows
There are 13 comments on 8 of this month's shows:
- hpr3740 (2022-12-02) "Batch File Variables; Nested Batch Files" by Ahuka.
- Comment 1: Hipernike on 2022-09-01: "Forkbomb"
- Comment 2: Kevin O'Brien on 2022-09-01: "You are most welcome"
- hpr3741 (2022-12-05) "HPR Community News for November 2022" by HPR Volunteers.
- Comment 1: Zen_floater2 on 2022-12-05: "Freedom VS Free"
- hpr3744 (2022-12-08) "Advent of code Day 1 - 4" by Daniel Persson.
- Comment 1: Trey on 2022-12-08: "Fun with Advent of Code (AoC)"
- hpr3746 (2022-12-12) "Cpuinfo" by Klaatu.
- Comment 1: zloster on 2022-12-12: "A tool with very detailed information about the cache configuration of the CPUs"
- hpr3750 (2022-12-16) "Southern Arizona" by Ahuka.
- hpr3754 (2022-12-22) "GOD probably will use a Chromebook" by Zen_Floater2.
- Comment 1: Bill Dietrich on 2022-12-24: "Twitter"
- hpr3756 (2022-12-26) "Verify yourself on Mastodon with PGP and Keyoxide" by Klaatu.
- hpr3757 (2022-12-27) "Career changes." by Some Guy On The Internet.
- Comment 1: Trey on 2022-12-27: "Thanks for sharing."
- Comment 2: janedoc on 2022-12-27: "Thanks for an informative show"
- Comment 3: binrc on 2022-12-28: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Mailing List discussions
Policy decisions surrounding HPR are taken by the community as a whole. This discussion takes place on the Mail List which is open to all HPR listeners and contributors. The discussions are open and available on the HPR server under Mailman.
The threaded discussions this month can be found here:https://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2022-December/thread.html
With the kind permission of LWN.net we are linking to The LWN.net Community Calendar.
Quoting the site:
This is the LWN.net community event calendar, where we track events of interest to people using and developing Linux and free software. Clicking on individual events will take you to the appropriate web page.
Any other business
Older HPR shows on archive.org, phase 2
Now that all shows from number 1 to the latest have been uploaded to the Internet Archive there are other tasks to perform. We are reprocessing and re-uploading shows in the range 871 to 2429 as explained in the Community News show notes released in May 2022. We are keeping a running total here to show progress:
|Month||Month count||Running total||Remainder|
Table updated: 2022-12-29 20:54:45
Thanks to all 51 HPR contributors in 2022!
- Ahuka, Andrew Conway, Archer72, b-yeezi, Beeza, beni, binrc, BlacKernel, Brian in Ohio,
- Carl, CCHits.net Team, Celeste, Claudio Miranda, Daniel Persson, Dave Morriss, Deltaray, dnt, folky,
- Hipernike, Honkeymagoo, HPR Volunteers, Jeroen Baten, Jezra, JWP, Ken Fallon, Kinghezy, Klaatu,
- knightwise, Lee, Lurking Prion, m0dese7en, Mechatroniac, monochromec, MrX, norrist, one_of_spoons,
- operat0r, Paul J, pokey, Rho`n, Sarah, Some Guy On The Internet, Stache_AF, takov751, timttmy,
- Tony Hughes AKA TonyH1212, Trey, TrumpetJohn, Tuula, Windigo, Zen_Floater2.